General Camp Goodies
- Experience a communal Shabbat with a host of options, ranging from the Cultural service to an Orthodox service.
- 24 Hour CSO security
- Three well-balanced, nutritious and wholesome meals a day
- A tuckshop that stocks all the goodies you need for true holiday fun
Shichvah events that you will remember for years to come - these include, amongst others:
- Shtilim Wedding ( Grade 5s and 6s )
- The Shtilim Israeli Shuk (Grade 5s and 6s)
- Bonim Illegal Immigration (Grade 7s)
- The Bonim Bonanza (Grade 7s)
- Amelim Survival Night
- The Amelim Naming Ceremony (Grade 8s)
- Sollelim Revolutions & Bands Night (Grade 9s)
- The Burning Man Festival (Grade 9s)
- The famous Sayarim Carnival (Grade 10s)
- Investing in the wider South African community (Grade 10s)
- Sayarim Peace Ceremony (Grade 10s)
- The Shomrim Talent Show (Grade 11s)
- Projects Week (Grade 11s)
- A well-prepared educational syllabus with regular peulot (activities) throughout camp
- Learn independence and responsibility, as you clean, look after and respect your space and that of those around you
- A Zionist and Jewish experience like no other - engage in the issues you'll never grapple with anywhere else
- A wide range of sports tournaments with hundreds of people watching you every night!
An intense group-bonding and friendship creating experience
- Unbelievable ruach (spirit) and songs that will make you scream your lungs as you paint yourself proudly in your shichvah colours!
- The most beautiful beach in the Western Cape - a minute from your tent!
- The best facilities on any campsite in Southern Africa
- Top international and local guests, shlichim and madrichim
- World-class experienced leadership, amongst the best in any youth movement in the world
- Revamped kitchen with an employed chef from Israel to ensure that your food needs are met every day, 3 times a day!